zaterdag 28 april 2012

I'm looking for a co-owner

As I already said on Twitter, I'm looking for someone to co-own this blog. I love the whole updatething, but I don't have enough time (school etc.). Twitter is no problem, because it's a fast way to communicate, but I need help for the blog.
So... If you'd like to help me, please send your answers on these questions to Belgian1Dupdates@hotmail.com or send it to my Twitter (in a Twitlonger). Please send it to me before 11 May (21:00 Belgian time, 20:00 UK time) :)
Name
- just your first name (or your nickname, if you don’t want to tell your real name).
Twitter
- your own account and eventually other accounts you co-own.
You can also add your Tumblr, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, whatever if you’d want to, but Twitter is the most important.
Age
Where you live
- province, or a big city you live close to. I don't need to know exactly of course ;)
Languages you can speak fluently
- I said fluently!
Other languages you can speak (but not fluently )
How much time you can spend looking for updates -  for example ‘1 hour every weekday, 2 hours on Saturday / Sunday’. BE HONEST!
Your favourite picture (or gif) of One Direction / your favourite bromance / your favourite member - oh you know. Just for fun :)

Write a little text / story about the last thing that reminded you of One Direction / your favourite member - in English please :) I don’t care if it’s crazy / weird, so don’t worry about that . It's just to have an idea of how good your English is and if your writing skills are okay :)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, i've got some problems with my laptop so i don't know if you got my email. So have you?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have :) (I've also send you a mail, don't know if you've already seen it) x

      Verwijderen
    2. Yeah i've just seen it, thank you :) x

      Verwijderen