maandag 24 juni 2013

#1DDIY: frame your ticket

After a long time, I finally felt like updating my blog again. However, it's not gonna be a post full of recent pictures of the boys, it's gonna be a DIY.
My room was an absolute mess during the last month (blame the exams) and I finally found time to clean it. While cleaning, I discovered that I didn't have a safe place for my One Direction ticket. It just lay on my desk, ready to be destroyed once I had forgotten it was there. My tour ticket means a lot to me and I thought about a way to keep it nice and at the same time display it somewhere in my room. The solution: framing it.
It's a very simple DIY, but I thought I'd share it with you in case you don't know what to do with your ticket. And because I was bored.



what you need

  • a photoframe - mine is exactly the size of an A4 paper. I bought it at Action for less than €1 I believe
  • your ticket
  • a few pictures - I used about 10
  • a paper that you can use as background
  • scissors
  • glue (optional)
  • stickers (optional)
  • pen (optional)
step 1: cut the edges


the 3 pictures on top are taken by the boys / management themselves and were tweeted
the black and white pictures are screenshots from my videos


step 2: place your ticket on the paper

step 3: order the pictures the way you want
you can glue them to the paper, but I just put the glass plate on top of it
you can add stickers, quotes or write a certain memory from that day on the paper 
do whatever you want

step 4:  put the paper in the frame
if you didn't glue the pictures, make sure they don't move too much!


step 5: give it a special place in your room
mine is on the shelf above my desk, right in front of my bed
it's the first thing I see when I wake up :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten