dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Au revoir

Hiiii :)

This blogpost does not contain funny videos or cute pictures or weird rumours about One Direction, but don't stop reading yet! I got something important to tell you.

I'm leaving. L e a v i n g.

Before you start panicking (or celebrating because I'm finally gone): I'll be back. I will only be away for 4 days, from Wednesday (27 March) till Saturday (30 March).
I'm going to Paris with school, and even though our hotel has wifi and technically, I could update you, but I probably won't be able to because we're spending every day, the whole day, in Paris.

I have scheduled some tweets, so you might see them pop up on your timeline, but I won't tweet new rumours, pictures or videos.
I also scheduled some tweets on my update Twitter (@1DTourUpdateBE), so the countdown continues every day!

If you have any questions while I'm away, you can still tweet or mail me. I will check every tweet and every mail the minute I'm back home :)
(And as I said, I  have wifi so IF I have time, I will try to check my mails etc.)

Love,
Nelly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten